5.26.2008

[vintage inspired children's patterns]

Expert seamstress Liesl Gibson, accompanied by my friend and designer extraordinaire, Brooke Reynolds, is founder of the adorable children's clothing pattern line, Oliver + S. I'm especially excited for their fall line-up as they are introducing a boy line of patters that I simply must get for Atticus. The illustrations for the site are also absolutely adorable and are done by friend and fellow Shannon Associates artist, Dan Andreasen. You must check this company out. Everything is just too cute to stay away from.

2 comments:

  1. I had seen these and I didn't know that they were patterns I thought that they were the actual clothing. This is awesome!! I am smitten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally adorable!
    I wonder how they began making their patterns?
    Everything they have designed is cute and yet I know I have the same skills... hmmmm....
    maybe someday I will have a line of my own.

    ReplyDelete